Teacher’s Grant Contest
Teachers, tell us “How will I encourage SVSEF participation among my female and under-served students?” for a chance to win a $300 equipment grant.
The equipment grant contest is open from October 15 to midnight December 1, 2019.
1. Share how encouraging female and under-served students to do citizen science/engineering on a problem they care about as a SVSEF project contributes to real world 21st century skills and enhances self esteem.
2. In your write up, give specific examples and cite any references/studies used.
3. The grant write up should be between 1-2 pages long, double spaced.
4. In your write up, be sure to include your name, school, school district, grade level(s) and subject(s) taught.
5. Tell us how the equipment you’ll buy with the $300 will benefit your students.
We’ll select the winning grant proposal based on content, creativity, clarity, and enthusiasm.